This role will support the homologation efforts for the Canoo’s vehicle programs. This role works across all engineering disciplines to provide guidance and ensure compliance with US, China and European regulatory requirements for the vehicle program.
· Manage and organize the homologation of Canoo programs for the US, China and Europe
· Work closely and collaborate with the design and engineering teams to provide advice and direction on regulatory requirements
· Clearly and effectively document compliance for the vehicle programs
· Support Canoo’s interactions with regulatory agencies
· Degree in Engineering
· Experience delivering a full homologation program with direct management throughout all stages of the process
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.