The Embedded Software Engineer will support the development for gateway, powertrain and body controller BSW development.
- Integration of AUTOSAR platform deliverables with the application software components and Simulink models
- Leverage the offerings of the AUTOSAR to help develop the most efficient code
- Get involved with hands-on development
- Display a positive attitude and motivation to perform whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Display aptitude with a variety of engineering tools such as CAN loggers, software debuggers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters
- Quickly transition to a variety of engineering discipline work, from high-level cross sub-system projects to specific component focus, depending on need of the team and stage of development/production
- 5+ years of work experience in the battery and/or automotive industries
- Previous experience with design according to ISO26262 with focus on functional safety
- Previous experience with product launches and production schedules
- Experience configuring AUTOSAR BSW (Services, Communication, Memory, OS, CDDs) with tools such as EB Tresos
- Experience with AUTOSAR Authoring tools (AAT). Architecting software systems for AUTOSAR systems using tools such as System Desk
- Experience with AUTOSAR development round trip flow including AAT, BSW Configuration Tool, Model Development, and integration work
- Hands on experience with real-time embedded software development and troubleshooting on PowerPC and ARM targets
- Strong fundamentals with C programming in an embedded environment, as well as scripting ability under Windows & Linux
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts, and architecture
- Able to use lab tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, debuggers, etc.
- Working knowledge of SPI, CAN, LIN, Ethernet (UDP, TCP, SomeIP) communications
- Experience in UDS and ISO-TP protocols
- Experience with modern development tools: git, Jira, various IDEs, etc.