If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Electronics Test Engineer is responsible to develop and execute tests and equipment to validate that the company’s products satisfy the requirements.
- Assist in the development of detailed DVP&R plans, including statistical confidence intervals
- Lead the scheduling and execution of test plans including acquiring quotes and availability at outside test houses
- Write detailed test procedures
- Develop NI LabView equipment drivers
- Develop NI Test Stand scripts
- Design and document test racks including equipment selection and harness drawings.
- Execute test procedures: Hands-on in the lab
- Post process data and publish test reports in a timely manner, to support the product development cycle
- Update DVPR with test execution dates and links to reports
- Ensure all product issues are identified, logged, tracked, and resolved during each testing phase
- Good communication with the rest of the organization when issues/failures arise
- Experience with automotive standards (ISO 16750, CISPR 25, etc..)
- Experience working with National Instruments LabView and Test Stand
- Technical understanding and familiarity with automotive industry standards that covers environmental, mechanical, electrical aspects of validation
- Familiarity with CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications
- Familiarity with NI cDAQ/PXI, VISA, XNET hardware and protocols
- Develop NI Labview drivers for hardware functional tests
- Experience working with electronic/electric systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.