Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
The Canoo IT Department is looking for an Oracle Plant Maintenance Systems Analyst who will support core processes and strategic initiatives across procurement by analyzing data, preparing reports, performing research, and building tools, all with the goal of driving better decision-making and more effective operations. This position plans, designs, oversees development, and deploys efficient systems in support of core organizational functions and company processes. The PM Analyst will work closely with the manufacturing and supply chain teams. In this role, you will also work with the IT team to support, design and implement various data solutions.
You’ll work directly with the team in our Justin, TX office and collaborate with leaders across a wide range of functions including sales, marketing, post sales, product, manufacturing, finance, operations, and HR. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn from many experts across a number of functional and technical disciplines.
- Learn, evaluate, analyze, and understand the current state of the business processes
- Plant Maintenance Business Analyst is responsible for completing various independent improvement implementations
- Lead the implementation and ensure milestones, timelines, and deliverables are met
- Ensure initiatives are executed including Requirements, Design, and Build, Testing, Training, and Deploy and Sustain
- Complete or manage configuration and development to implement the solution
- Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Business Analyst will partner with third party vendors and/or other teams to facilitate delivery of successful solutions that consider business requirements/process, maintenance, flexibility, and scalability
- Provide support to ongoing projects including Oracle Consolidation analysis and to Oracle integration
- Provide support to other initiatives focused on improving Plant Maintenance Planning and Scheduling and Work Management processes
- Participate in other activities and initiatives deemed necessary to support the Business and the IT organization
- Partner with business and technology leaders to help solve Canoo’s most difficult challenges, transform mindsets, unlock capabilities, and map the path to the next normal
- Foster the spirit of people development, collaboration, and continuous improvement consistent with Canoo core values
- Create and monitor strategic metrics to support assessment of progress against the IT strategy, vision, and overall operations
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, and Engineering, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Planning/Sourcing system implementation, configuration, and improvements (Such as Oracle, JDA) required
- 3+ years of manufacturing, supply chain, or equivalent management experience in a fast-paced, discrete, multi-process environment
- At least 4 years of experience in IT
- 5+ years of business analyst or functional analyst experience in Oracle Plant Maintenance Modules
- Strong work ethic with flexibility and adaptability to change
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication as demonstrated through the presentation of strategy to different levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications including content creation through various mediums
- MS/MBA with 8+ years of work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of automotive/technology development, manufacturing operations, and industrial dynamics
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.