If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility.
We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job", but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Integration of AUTOSAR platform deliverables with the application software components and Simulink models
- Leverage the offerings of the AUTOSAR to help develop the most efficient code
- Get involved with hands-on development
- Display a positive attitude and motivation to perform whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Display aptitude with a variety of engineering tools such as CAN loggers, software debuggers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters
- Quickly transition to a variety of engineering discipline work, from high-level cross sub-system projects to specific component focus, depending on need of the team and stage of development/production
- Experience configuring AUTOSAR BSW (Services, Communication, Memory, OS, CDDs) with tools such as EB Tresos
- Experience with AUTOSAR Authoring tools (AAT). Architecting software systems for AUTOSAR systems using tools such as System Desk
- Experience with AUTOSAR development round trip flow including AAT, BSW Configuration Tool, Model Development, and integration work
- Hands on experience with real-time embedded software development and troubleshooting on PowerPC and ARM targets
- Strong fundamentals with C programming in an embedded environment, as well as scripting ability under Windows & Linux
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts, and architecture
- Able to use lab tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, debuggers, etc
- Working knowledge of SPI, CAN, LIN, Ethernet (UDP, TCP, SomeIP) communications
- Experience with modern development tools: git, Jira, various IDEs, etc
- 5+ years of work experience in the battery and/or automotive industries
- Previous experience with design according to ISO26262 with focus on functional safety
- Previous experience with product launches and production schedules
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.