If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Creates leading business processes to effectively manage operations organization
- Work with business teams and the IT Department to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems
- Has strong analytical capacity to understand operational implications and recommended actions.
- Can lead higher level operations forums with maturity
- Interpret business requirements for IT staff
- Lead meetings, research processes, collect data, analyze information and perform related tasks
- Meet with end users, observe processes in action and collaborate with the key stakeholders of your projects
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated
- Document procedures and present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Apply knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering and in business management
- Deep industry knowledge of best practices
- Experience managing complex stakeholder requirements and relationships
- Proven higher level communications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of process mapping and business process re-engineering
- Thorough understand of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.