The Contract Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day functions of the candidate engagement process. Overall being a stellar company ambassador to candidates. This includes coordinating schedules for interviews, communicating with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters, posting and updating jobs online through our applicant tracking system, and supporting our Recruitment Team.
- Provide excellent end to end candidate experience
- Schedule a high volume of phone and video interviews
- Provide regular follow-ups & confirmations for the candidates/interviewers
- Troubleshoot any technological issues that may arise with remote interviews
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Assist in collecting and editing all job descriptions
- Post jobs on Canoo website and other job boards/sites
- Manage recruiting data and generate reports
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, or a related fast-paced environment with high volume scheduling (preferably another startup or corporate environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Candidates should be professional, self-motivated individuals who function well in fast-paced, high energy environments
- Strong follow up skills, with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and to prioritize accordingly
- Solid computer skills, including experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary caregiver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start-up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.