If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Aggressively pursue vehicle sales and early order commitments by cold calling on small, medium and large fleets, attending trade shows and events, and utilizing existing networks.
- Responsible for communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Enjoys the challenge of meeting sales quotas and KPI's, comfortable utilizing CRM and other tools to report back to management.
- Takes a consultative approach to selling by actively listening to the customer, understanding their needs, and selling solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and communication from the initial call, through vehicle build and delivery.
- Prior vehicle sales or account management experience in a B2B environment preferred, transportation or industrial experience helpful.
This is What You Will Need
Commercial Success - Selling:
- Proven ability to sell to B2B organizations.
- Proven history of achievement
- Consistently beating quotas.
- Deep experience and comfort with hunting, prospecting, and closing selling motions with large corporate clients.
- Candidate demonstrates a high energy and high orientation toward action and bias to execution.
- Effectively translates targets to specific actions – consistently utilizing best sales practices to achieve results.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of consultative and value based sales methods and has sold in a similar system.
- Understands the challenges of selling to executive and operations staff in medium and large corporates.
- Has strong knowledge of the automotive industry, fleet/leasing/finance vehicle customers including workflows.
- Can demonstrate ability to articulate financial concepts and ROI needed for selling vehicles at the commercial level.
- Inspirational, hands-on who clients perceive as a trusted resource who is focused on delivering.
Customer centric Traits:
- Demonstrates a customer-first mindset in collaboratively achieving targets. Has a high performance mentality and relentless in managing client/customer success.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales, sales management and/or sales operations, account management, sales training, business development
- Fluent in German
- You are passionate about the product, the team success, are open minded and self-reflecting
- Excellent communication, comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise. Flexible, proactive, attentive to details, demonstrating strong critical thinking, common sense, and innovation when situations require.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- You want to grow in an ambitious, team-oriented organization
- You are hard working and also want to have fun at work
- You have great organizational skills and like to multitask
- Bachelor's degree