If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Benchmark competitor set for target references
- Define vehicle level targets based on benchmarking data, product requirements, and homologation requirements for their Primary & Secondary Attributes
- Lead/support the creation of DVP&R's for the validation of their attribute
- Lead/support development and validation testing to confirm attribute performance
- Analyze test results, Raise & Track JIRA Concerns when performance isn't met
- Propose recommendations for improvement and detail how changes will make an impact on the product
- Document and present findings to cross-functional teams and engineering management
- Plan and execute real-world evaluations & collect jury feedback to feed into Voice of the Customer and confirm attribute performance
- Weekly report out development status and track KPI's
- BS in Engineering
- 10+ years of Vehicle Attributes management and/or test engineering experience
- Advanced skillset with MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Atlassian JIRA, and Siemens Polarion, and ability to quickly learn new program management software tools
- General knowledge of Battery Electric Vehicle architecture with understanding of Powertrain, Battery, Chassis, Body, and 12Volt systems and an understanding of vehicle software controls
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering teams
- Proven ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to display a high level of maturity, work as a member of a small nimble team, and work in a self-directed manner
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.