If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Design Release Engineer (DRE) for Switches and Lighting is responsible for coordinating CAD system and support product launch.
- Support CAD release for program milestone and design freeze
- Support studio team in the development of Class A surfaces with design inputs of suppliers
- Support Engineering Solutions Development and Release
- Support design alternative proposals and decisions
- Coordinate design of component with vehicle changes
- Prepare and track CR(Change Request) for release documentation and changes
- Support develop and design package concept with other relative DREs
- Support Manufacturing and Service Engineering
- Follow-up on timing and part availability for program milestone
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with design release system and process, manufacturing process, and
vehicle validation process
- Coordinating lighting simulations and recommending solutions
- CAD: Catia V6
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.