The Embedded Software Engineer will support the development of body controller BSW development.
- Develop base software for embedded controllers and support application engineers for body controls development.
- Develop documentation and test plans for software.
- Investigate, debug and modify existing code.
- Work with HW engineers to test, debug and validate FW on bench.
- Develop standard and custom communication protocols for new systems.
- MS or PhD In Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of embedded programming experience
- Fluent in C and C++
- Ability to code in Assembly
- Proficient with micro-controller IDE design/development tools
- Thorough understanding of software development practices
- Experience in real-time operating systems
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Ability to follow circuit schematics and PCB layout drawings
- Experience in standard lab equipment such as power analyzer, oscilloscopes, frequency response analyzer to use for validating and debugging FW
- Experience with ST microcontroller platforms
- Experience developing device drivers, control systems, and communications protocols
- Experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, RS-232 and LIN
- Experience with Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS), ISO-14229, and ISO-13400