If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Set up appointments, conferences and managing meeting rooms
- Plan meetings and appointments, inclusive of mealtime order/reservations
- Expense report assistance/preparation
- Prepare office for the day, disarm building, restock any items
- Point person for maintenance (work orders), mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Maintain cleanliness of the office: e.g. loading dishwasher, empty fridge, order supplies, organize, etc
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Monitor and maintain office snacks/soda/coffee/water/etc. inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Maintain housekeeping/office monitoring schedule
- Coordinate lunch for employees
- Maintain relationships with vendors – housekeeping, window cleaners, etc.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of office morale events (Christmas party, gifts, etc.)
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
- 2+ years’ experience providing customer service in a professional office setting
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills required Strong calendar management skills in Outlook required; video conferencing, Teams experience critical
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, internet navigation, applicant tracking systems, and demonstrated ability to learn new applications (i.e., PeopleSoft, Taleo, etc.)
- Strong office management and administrative skills including the ability to manage and organize hard-copy and electronic files, and filing system
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exhibits attention to detail, good judgment, and professional etiquette
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Dallas
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.