If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Jira system admin will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and operation of Canoo’s Jira environment.
Responsibilities and Goals
- Work in collaboration with the enterprise architect and business stakeholders to understand the requirements and define the processes to support the programs.
- Audit the current environment, document the functional specification, and build a remediation plan if required.
- Configure and manage the Jira environments, including accounts management, dashboards, licensing, L1 support, etc.
- Review the Jira roadmap and new releases notes to continuously improve and optimize processes and procedures.
- Document procedures and training material.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of full-time experience with the Atlassian suite of tools, including Jira
- Experience in service role interacting with internal customers
- Strong knowledge of vehicle design and development processes
- Strong knowledge of information systems and support best practices
- Must enjoy working with people in a high paced environment
- Adapt to changes with an open mind as business needs change
- Can quickly switch gears from working on big picture goals to user support
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize throughout the day-to-day
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary caregiver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start-up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.