If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Oracle System Architect will be responsible for the enterprise ERP strategy and roadmap and its implementation in Oracle Fusion.
- Work with the enterprise architect and the business stakeholders to understand the requirements, and define the ERP processes and procedures
- Build an ERP capabilities roadmap to support the programs milestones
- Work with the software vendor and system integrator to share requirements, understand the product roadmap to evaluate opportunities to leverage new capabilities to opmitize processes, and understand and publish new enhancements
- Manage the end-to-end deployment of new ERP functionalities, including executing the configuration & customization, working with the business for testing, and executing the documentation, and training
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience with Oracle ERP
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects, preferably in the automotive sector
- Proven ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other project members
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large projects
- Solid written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.