If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the Canoo vehicle, with an emphasis on Application software development for in house Body Controllers
- Develop embedded software and algorithms for Body related applications
- Build integration and automated testing platforms for the purpose of ensuring compliance with functional requirements and standards
- Support with data collection and debugging for Body related ECUs
- Develop production intent embedded software for in-house Body Controllers
- Develop automation scripts and toolchains for internal software development purposes
- Support with simulation, testing, and integration of in-house Body Software
- Integrate Application Software and Base Software through API development
- Ensure software meets required levels of testing to meet ISO26262 Standards
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 or more years of embedded software development in C
- Experience with Automotive development
- Experience with Agile Development purposes
- Strong scripting skills abilities in Python, Bash, and Matlab
- Experience with AUTOSAR frameworks and stacks
- Experience with Vector Software Tools (ie CANalyzer, CANape, CANoe)
- Experience with ISO26262 and MISRA standards
- Experience with Requirement database tools (Polarion, DOORS, JAMA, etc)
- Expert knowledge in vehicle communication protocols such as CAN and LIN and experience in creation of associated communication database files such as DBC and LDF
- Matlab and Simulink Auto-code Generation
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.