Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
The Canoo IT Department is looking for an Oracle Planning Analyst who will support in the areas of product replenishment, transportation planning, product lifecycle, mid-term planning and system master data. The planning Analyst will work closely with the manufacturing and supply chain teams. In this role, you will also work with the IT team to support, design, and implement various data solutions.
You’ll work directly with the team in our Justin, TX office and collaborate with leaders across a wide range of functions including sales, marketing, post sales, product, manufacturing, finance, operations, and HR. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn from many experts across a number of functional and technical disciplines.
- Manage strategic logistics planning related to production scheduling, finished goods purchasing, product deployment, and transportation. Consider capabilities, capacity, and costs constraints in overall inventory and transportation plan
- Work with functional partners and ensure in-stock, inventory working capital, and transportation goals are achieved. Ensure system master data is aligned to provide appropriate plan and is accurate
- Responsible for determining how products will be sourced considering production capabilities, capacities and transportation costs
- Provides reporting and analytical support in the areas of inventory management, specific customer supply chain support, and product supply policies
- Manages new product introduction process by working Commercialization, Sales and Production centers teams to support the rollout of new products (introductions), promotional packaging, and holiday inventory planning
- Assist with the development and enhancement of inventory forecasting and inventory management tools such as Day’s Supply, Low Inventory Reports, At-Risk/Over-Stock Products and Underperforming SKU’s
- Lead continuous improvement activities/teams for forecasting, material planning and control, inventory management, and new product introduction initiatives
- Develops and refines processes around product demand and supply
- Partner with business and technology leaders to help solve Canoo’s most difficult challenges, transform mindsets, unlock capabilities, and map the path to the next normal
- Foster the spirit of people development, collaboration, and continuous improvement consistent with Canoo core values
- Create and monitor strategic metrics to support assessment of progress against the IT strategy, vision, and overall operations
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, and Engineering, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Planning/Sourcing system implementation, configuration, and improvements (Such as Oracle, JDA) required
- Must have 3-5 years direct work experience in supply planning, transportation, or related functions
- At least 4 years of experience in IT
- Strong work ethic with flexibility and adaptability to change
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication as demonstrated through the presentation of strategy to different levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications including content creation through various mediums
- MS/MBA with 8+ years of work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of automotive/technology development, manufacturing operations, and industrial dynamics
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.