If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Serves Canoo commercial/fleet customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer vehicle requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand technical needs.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports Canoo sales executives in new accounts and services accounts, following up on technical discussions and requirements.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Creates final specifications for orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and anticipating future legislation.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Problem solving
- Product knowledge
- Selling to customer needs
- Software requirements
- Product development
- Presentation skills
- Technical understanding
- Verbal communication
- Requirements analysis
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience