Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
The Canoo IT Department is looking for a Salesforce Architect –Service Cloud who will work directly with the team gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement various business needs. The role should not only administer the core strategies and tactics of a CRM driving enhancements, but also be able to identify and proactively recommend process improvements, anticipate needs, and develop foresight through tools and automation. The candidate must have hands-on administration and configuration skills with the latest Salesforce.com releases, the ability to handle first-level user support/training requests. You should have solid functional, technical and industry knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify customer requirements and processes
- Translate customer requirements into Salesforce design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development
- Configure Salesforce Service solutions
- Develop technical requirements and specifications for customers and the technical delivery team
- Drive best practice UX design into each aspect of solution delivery
- Effectively manage all aspects of projects and customer communications
- Deliver customer end user training and documentation
- Partner with teams to create innovative Salesforce solutions for customers
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Provide first level support to the sales, marketing, sales operations and customer operations teams, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on strategic initiatives and project roadmap. Build integrations with other third-party applications
- Foster the spirit of people development, collaboration, and continuous improvement consistent with company values
- Create and monitor strategic metrics to support assessment of progress against the IT strategy, vision, and overall operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design and Implementations
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues.
- Experience defining business requirements and use cases
- 5+ Years hands on experience working on salesforce.com implementation
- Proficiency in service cloud
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently
- Able to motivate others and obtain buy-in across all levels of the organization
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication as demonstrated through the presentation of strategy to different levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications through various mediums
- Salesforce Administrator
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience leading Enterprise Service Cloud projects - including ground-up Service Cloud deployments
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of automotive/technology development, manufacturing operations, and industrial dynamics
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.