Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
Create and implement daily quality control procedures for body shop dimensional control. Support daily quality control procedures for body shop welding, dispense, fastening and metal finish.
- Provide a safe work environment
- Group leader for Dimensional Op Techs and CMM Operators
- Manage body dimensional control procedures – Understands and monitors data and metrics for the body shop and drives the process to achieve metric goals
- Coordinates and analyzes dimensional data collection from CMM, Perceptron Vision Systems, Opticell, Scan Box, and Romer Arm to drive build to nominal
- Provide corrective action for customer dis-satisfiers
- Be a technical resource for skilled trades and production teams
- Support the maintenance & engineering group, including breakdowns & project planning
- Provide customer support for Stamping, Paint and General Assembly
- Lead problem solving activities working with Stamping and outside suppliers to resolve process related issues
- Understand and correlate Different quality systems to meet the needs of production and daily targets
- Knowledge of PFMEA process and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical or Electrical) required
- Extensive understanding of body shop tooling and manufacturing dimensional processes
- Process validation experience with new equipment build, installation and start-up
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to rotate shifts
- Extensive ISO Knowledge
- Production and/or maintenance leadership experience
- Launch experience
- Dimensional experience
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.