If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are inspired to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Interact across systems and software teams to drive the validation and sign off of all vehicle software features and functions
- Plan, Create and execute test cases in vehicle and on systems test benches
- Creation of Automated test scripts to validate in vehicle features and functions
- Acquire intimate knowledge of vehicle systems like: Steer by wire, ADAS, Battery management systems, Powertrain, Body, infotainment, OTA
- Root cause and triage of all vehicle software issues found during software release testing
- Analyze vehicle log files to help identify in vehicle software issue
- Execute Static, on road and test track vehicle software tests
- Document requirements to test case coverage and report regular testing status to team
- Bachelors degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Experience with in vehicle loggers: Vector, intrepid or similar
- Experience with software testing tools: Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, vsignalizer, CANape, Dspace, JIRA, GIT
- Experience with log file analysis and root case identification of software issues in vehicle
- Test Automation experience: Python, Tracetronic ECUTEST
- Requirement management systems experience: Jama, Doors or Polarion
- Knowledge of UDS ISO14229, debugging of vehicle buses: CAN/LIN/Ethernet
- Electric vehicle systems knowledge: High voltage Battery, Charging protocols: J1772, ISO15118
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.