If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
We are looking to expand our Subscription team to support building out our Subscription consumer offering. You will have the opportunity to support building out Canoo’s Subscription from the ground up that will be brought to market in 2022. You will work cross functionally with all departments to develop and implement requirements for all digital and operational needs to bring the Canoo subscription to life. Scope includes working on owning and delivering on aspects of the subscription such as charging, service and maintenance and fleet management.
- Define, develop and deliver subscription requirements including consumer and third party requirements
- Identify internal parties and work cross functionally to determine project timeline and resource needs Internal parties include digital product, program teams across engineering, Marketing and Design
- Determine consumer research for Marketing and Brand to execute
- Owning and managing relationships with third party partners that can support Canoo’s go to market strategy
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 3+ years working on direct to consumer offerings and/or digital product
- Hands on analytical experience
- Managing business development relationships or have worked on business development partnerships in the past
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues
- Problem solving toolkit & critical thinking
- Consultancy experience is a bonus but not required
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Operational experience within fleet management/Auto industry
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.