If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
Our ideal candidate will work with the MarComms team based out of Los Angeles. This position reports to the VP of Communications.
- Provide timely updates about our announcements, policies, and practices
- Provide proactive communication within the organization including: leadership and team updates, company and team all hands and more
- Provide functional leaders with support communicating with their teams
- Provide employees with the learnings and access to tools needed to leverage their professional social media to amplify the company’s messaging
- Support other work of the marketing and communications department as needed, including writing and editing media pitches and online copy, event support, and other communications needs
- We love numbers, and you should too! You should be able to routinely use standard reporting tools to track and evaluate key metrics for our brand and reputation management, as well as progress to meeting our business objectives
- We use MS Office 365: strong computer skills are a must and mastery of MS Teams, Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solution-minded with a high degree of accountability
- Adept at planning and executing internal communications strategies in a fast-growing and highly adaptive work environment
- KPI and output oriented: Ability to identify appropriate success metrics that support our business goals and provide comprehensive reporting to demonstrate our progress
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and working with a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to integrate cross-functional work streams; proactively explores opportunities to optimize those work streams
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Required: Agency experience
- Plus: Great sense of humor and can-do-attitude
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.