Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
The Canoo IT Department is looking for a Salesforce Architect –Marketing Cloud who will work directly with the team gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement various business needs. You should have solid functional, technical and industry knowledge of salesforce products: Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
As a Salesforce Architect - Marketing Cloud, you will play a key role on implementation and optimization projects. You’ll be expected to possess technical knowledge of Salesforce Marketing products, have experience identifying and defining solution architectures for marketing automation clients, possess outstanding client management skills, and ensure successful implementation of projects. You’ll apply your technical, analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills from day one.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Based on requirements, define and refine integrated enterprise solution architectures leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology and products
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution and define delivery approach
- Communicate concepts, architectures, solution approach options and evaluations through effective diagrams and written materials
- Complete analysis of client business and technology needs against Salesforce features and functionality
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions
- Drive practice thought leadership, offerings and innovative approach to solutions on behalf of clients
- Participates in practice events and training (internal or external)
- Mentoring associate Solution Architect and/or delivery team members in related activities
- Maintain industry and ecosystem knowledge and certifications
- Lead the expansion of existing practice capabilities into emerging technologies within the company’s competencies
- Foster the spirit of people development, collaboration, and continuous improvement consistent with company values
- Create and monitor strategic metrics to support assessment of progress against the IT strategy, vision, and overall operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design and Implementations
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Experience defining business requirements and use cases
- 5+ Years hands on experience working on salesforce.com implementation
- Proficiency in marketing cloud
- Intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently
- Able to motivate others and obtain buy-in across all levels of the organization
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication as demonstrated through the presentation of strategy to different levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications through various mediums
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of automotive/technology development, manufacturing operations, and industrial dynamics
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.