If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership
- Identify and recommend reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance
- Facilitate implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
- May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.