If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
- Responsible for new hire onboarding and orientation process including: data entry in the HRIS system for new hires; background checks and drug tests; new hire paperwork; conducting orientation sessions; and assisting with other integration activities as needed
- Maintain accurate employee records, managing HR transactions in our systems and handling reports/ data requests
- Identify key areas for process improvement and efficiency through analysis of core HR transactions and systems
- Answer HR department email and assist with candidate and associate questions and direct calls to appropriate HR person, benefits department or payroll
- Initiate and track all employment status changes in the HR system
- 2+ year’s experience as an HR Coordinator or similar human resources role
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills with a focus on quality and customer service
- Demonstration of a process-driven approach
- Ability to juggle and effectively prioritize multiple tasks – knowing when to escalate issues
- Ability to demonstrate patience in sticky situations and to resolve issues with clarity and a can-do attitude
- Strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and contribute be a great team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to easily communicate with all aspects of the organization
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Incentive Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.