Canoo has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first. Distinguished by its experienced team – totaling over 500 employees from leading technology and automotive companies – Canoo has designed a modular electric platform purpose-built to deliver maximum vehicle interior space and adaptable to support a wide range of vehicle applications for consumers and businesses. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by autonomy and purpose, and get things done.
Manage external supplier partners for execution of agreed upon deliverables for the Ultra Sonic Sensors (USS) and Radars.
- Manages and negotiates the technical requirements in the Statement of Work (SOW) for USS and radars
- Identify system requirements from all stakeholders and translate into a technical specification
- Manage technical acceptance and validation of supplier deliverables
- Work with all engineering DRE to ensure final product meets all technical and commercial requirements
- Work with commercial teams (Programs, Supply Chain) to ensure cost targets and schedules are met
- Work with test and validation team to verify functional operation to specification
- Work cross functionally to ensure alignment within Canoo and external supplier(s)
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and able to manage and escalate issues to management
- 3 years’ experience preferred
- Experience with ADAS hardware technologies and software feature capabilities
- Professional experience in ADAS or autonomous driving applications
- Demonstrated performance in a position requiring engineering technical excellence
- Occasional travel required
- Experience with automotive ADAS components standards used in safety critical systems
- Technical understanding with automotive industry standards
- Familiarity with CAN, LIN, GMSL, Ethernet communications and the tools used to interface with them
- Hands-On experience working with electronic/electric systems
- Excellent aptitude in advanced embedded computing platforms, high speed memory, and multi-SOC systems
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Equity Compensation Plan
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.